Tuesday 2 June 2009

Disgust

It takes a lot to sicken me online and this manages it. What I find sad about it is the utter contempt, it takes true work to write something so utterly hate-filled, then to publish it and pretend to be the good-guy is amazing.

I don't have a huge interest in the whole abortion debate - personally I think that abortion should be an option and in late cases where the woman's life is in danger it may be the only sensible option.

The other thing that shocked me a bit about this article is the whole-hearted love for capital punishment this isn't someone who thinks that it is whats needed as a deterrent but that it should be loved and used as such.

and I thought reading fundies say the darnedest things helped expose me to the extremes of human belief - looks like I have to work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment