Tuesday 28 April 2009

WBRTBN films...

....or "White Background, Red Title and Blue Name" films.

In terms of poster design these films suck. They are universally the same sort of film: 'quirky' (ie mass produced) rom-coms, these are the films where a board of people have sat around and brain stormed what ever hasn't been done recently and make what ever falls out:

"rom-com"
"ohh lets have a ghost"
"done! where's the coke?".


I hate this kind of film (I've yet to see one I've enjoyed) and it really annoys me that they seem to be breeding - I guess in a recession they're cheap and easy to produce.

Either way utterly sick of seeing the adverts for them on the sides of buses - they could at least try to vary them and try to stand out/lighten my day a bit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment